Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A New Beginning....

So it's been about 2 months since I posted a blog- shame on me!  I moved back to San Diego, CA July 2nd, 2 of my besties, Ericka & Brenna came out to AZ to help me move back and here I am a month later just now making a post on here!  As of a few days ago I am down 84.4lbs - holy moly- can't believe I'm so close to 100 lbs gone- I feel like a different person is emerging, I feel my confidence getting better day by day and starting to embrace my many flaws and accepting me for me- no matter what size I am now, and where I've been and where I'll be by next year.  It seems it's taking my skin awhile to catch up- but I know eventually it'll tighten up- I hope!  LoL

I've been looking for work for so long now, and San Diego doesn't seem too much better job market wise so I'm just tryin to keep my chin up and praying for miracles.  Staying at my Mom's right now, and being 26- this is the last place I want to be.  LoL  One awesome part of living here though, is the clubhouse gym. I've been going 4-6 times a week doing 33 mins on the elliptical on weight-loss setting, and plenty of calisthenics and strength training.  I injured my foot, toes, and knee/ leg over a week ago and I haven't been able to put tennis shoes on yet but still been getting plenty of walking in by going to the beach as often as I can. :)

Here's my injuries- ick yes it hurts still a week later :(  I don't have an awesome story to share about my injury, just shitty flip flops, sand, ramp, and gravity LoL



I went out with my friend Brenna a week and half ago and we went dancing- I danced for almost 2.5 hours without stopping but for a few drinks- I've never had that much stamina before and I have to say, I was impressed with myself not to mention the pic I snapped of myself in the bar bathroom mirror- Where'd the rest of me go?! LoL  That's what I keep thinking when I catch my reflection everywhere!  :)  I can't wait to see where I'm at in another 6 months- it's CRAZY to even think about.... but I'm excited that's for sure.  Here's the pic I snapped:



2 comments:

  1. HOT STUFF!! Loving the pic! and ick on the injury...maybe we can call it a war wound that you got fighting the good fight! I am so proud of you and all that you have done! You are some kind of amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I hope that in the job hunting, you'll catch a whopper! lol lame joke, I know... I'm very proud of you for losing what you've lost and gaining the confidence and strength in return. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete